S.1153 - Invasive Fish and Wildlife Prevention Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1153 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Animal and plant health
- Aquatic ecology
- Department of the Interior
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- Government information and archives
- Government trust funds
- Licensing and registrations
- Pest management
- Trade restrictions
- User charges and fees
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection