S.1256 - Preventing Antibiotic Resistance Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1256 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Drug therapy
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health information and medical records
- Health personnel
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Veterinary medicine and animal diseases