S.1349 - Community Lending Enhancement and Regulatory Relief Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1349 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Consumer credit
- Credit and credit markets
- Federal Reserve System
- Housing finance and home ownership
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)