S.1363 - Energy Consumers Relief Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1363 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Congressional oversight
- Economic performance and conditions
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Energy prices
- Energy storage, supplies, demand
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- General energy matters
- Government studies and investigations
- Public utilities and utility rates