S.1398 - Federal Real Property Asset Management Reform Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1398 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Homelessness and emergency shelter
- Housing and community development funding
- Performance measurement
- Postal service
- Public-private cooperation
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations