S.1467 - FISA Court Reform Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1467 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government information and archives
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Judicial review and appeals
- Right of privacy
- Specialized courts
- Supreme Court