S.1512 - A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1335 Jefferson Road in Rochester, New York, as the "Specialist Theodore Matthew Glende Post Office".113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY] (Introduced 09/17/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs | House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||11/26/2014 Became Public Law No: 113-193.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1512 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.