S.1537 - A bill to ensure that any new or revised requirement providing for the screening, testing, or treatment of individuals operating commercial motor vehicles for sleep disorders is adopted through a rulemaking proceeding, and for other purposes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Blunt, Roy [R-MO] (Introduced 09/23/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||09/23/2013 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1537 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.