S.1610 - Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1610 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Floods and storm protection
- Government studies and investigations
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Residential rehabilitation and home repair