S.1618 - Enhanced Security Clearance Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1618 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Civil actions and liability
- Consumer credit
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Evidence and witnesses
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Housing finance and home ownership
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information