S.1632 - Restoring the 10th Amendment Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1632 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Civil actions and liability
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Federal district courts
- Government information and archives
- Intergovernmental relations
- Judicial review and appeals
- Jurisdiction and venue
- State and local government operations