S.1708 - A bill to amend title 23, United States Code, with respect to the establishment of performance measures for the highway safety improvement program, and for other purposes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Merkley, Jeff [D-OR] (Introduced 11/14/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||11/14/2013 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1708 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.