S.1709 - American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1709 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Advisory bodies
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Employment and training programs
- Government studies and investigations
- Industrial policy and productivity
- Research and development
- Technology transfer and commercialization