S.1744 - Security Clearance Accountability, Reform, and Enhancement Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1744 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Congressional oversight
- Employee leave
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Public contracts and procurement