S.1753 - A bill to extend Government liability, subject to appropriation, for certain third-party claims arising from commercial space launches.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL] (Introduced 11/20/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||11/20/2013 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.|
|Notes:||For further action, see H.R.3547, which became Public Law 113-76 on 1/17/2014.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1753 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.