S.1926 - A bill to delay the implementation of certain provisions of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012 and to reform the National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers, and for other purposes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ] (Introduced 01/14/2014)|
|Latest Action:||01/31/2014 Held at the desk. (All Actions)|
|Major Recorded Votes:||01/30/2014 : Passed Senate|
|Notes:||For further action, see H.R.3370, which became Public Law 113-89 on 3/21/2014.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Amendments: S.1926 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.