S.1926 - A bill to delay the implementation of certain provisions of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012 and to reform the National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers, and for other purposes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1926 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer affairs
- Criminal justice information and records
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Floods and storm protection
- Government corporations and government-sponsored enterprises
- Government studies and investigations
- Insurance industry and regulation
- Licensing and registrations
- Residential rehabilitation and home repair
- State and local government operations