S.1957 - Partnership to Build America Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1957 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Buy American requirements
- Corporate finance and management
- Foreign and international corporations
- Government corporations and government-sponsored enterprises
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Income tax exclusion
- Infrastructure development
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- Public-private cooperation
- State and local finance
- Taxation of foreign income