S.1961 - Chemical Safety and Drinking Water Protection Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1961 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Civil actions and liability
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Environmental health
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Industrial facilities
- State and local government operations
- Water quality
- Water use and supply