S.2118 - ENFORCE the Law Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2118 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Congressional-executive branch relations
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Judicial review and appeals
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Supreme Court