S.2174 - Commonsense Competition and Access to Health Insurance Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2174 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Comprehensive health care
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Government information and archives
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Insurance industry and regulation
- Intergovernmental relations
- State and local government operations