S.2254 - COPS Improvements Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2254 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Crime prevention
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Elementary and secondary education
- Juvenile crime and gang violence
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Military facilities and property
- School administration
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation
- Violent crime