S.2516 - DISCLOSE Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2516 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Business records
- Congressional elections
- Corporate finance and management
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Financial services and investments
- Government information and archives
- Labor-management relations
- Political advertising
- Political parties and affiliation
- Public participation and lobbying
- Tax-exempt organizations