S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2709 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Government corporations and government-sponsored enterprises
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Government studies and investigations