S.309 - A bill to award a Congressional Gold Medal to the World War II members of the Civil Air Patrol.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Harkin, Tom [D-IA] (Introduced 02/13/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Latest Action:||05/30/2014 Became Public Law No: 113-108.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.309 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.