S.633 - A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for coverage under the beneficiary travel program of the Department of Veterans Affairs of certain disabled veterans for travel in connection with certain special disabilities rehabilitation, and for other purposes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Tester, Jon [D-MT] (Introduced 03/21/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||05/09/2013 Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 113-203.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.633 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.