S.83 - Government Shutdown Prevention Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.83 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget deficits and national debt
- Budget process
- Defense spending
- Department of Defense
- Executive Office of the President
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Members of Congress
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Social security and elderly assistance