S.886 - District of Columbia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.886 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- District of Columbia
- Federal preemption
- Government information and archives
- Health information and medical records
- Health personnel
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Legal fees and court costs
- Medical ethics
- Right of privacy
- Women's health