S.888 - A bill to provide end user exemptions from certain provisions of the Commodity Exchange Act and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Johanns, Mike [R-NE] (Introduced 05/07/2013)|
|Latest Action:||05/08/2013 Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 67.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.888 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.