S.902 - A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to apply the provisions of the Act to certain Congressional staff and members of the executive branch.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Vitter, David [R-LA] (Introduced 05/08/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||05/08/2013 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.902 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.