S.Con.Res.15 - A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that the Chained Consumer Price Index should not be used to calculate cost-of-living adjustments for Social Security or veterans benefits, or to increase the tax burden on low- and middle-income taxpayers.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Harkin, Tom [D-IA] (Introduced 04/24/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance|
|Latest Action:||04/24/2013 Referred to the Committee on Finance.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.15 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.