S.J.Res.21 - Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against the Government of Syria to Respond to Use of Chemical Weapons113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.J.Res.21 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Chemical and biological weapons
- Conflicts and wars
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Middle East
- Military operations and strategy
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- War and emergency powers