S.Res.109 - A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the United States should leave no member of the Armed Forces unaccounted for during the drawdown of forces in Afghanistan.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Toomey, Pat [R-PA] (Introduced 04/24/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||04/24/2013 Referred to the Committee on Armed Services.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.109 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.