S.Res.117 - A resolution recognizing and supporting the goals and ideals of National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Casey, Robert P., Jr. [D-PA] (Introduced 04/25/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||04/25/2013 Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.117 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.