S.Res.146 - A resolution designating the week of May 12 through May 18, 2013, as "National Police Week".113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Landrieu, Mary L. [D-LA] (Introduced 05/16/2013)|
|Latest Action:||05/16/2013 Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.146 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.