S.Res.169 - A resolution designating the month of June 2013 as "National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month".113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Heitkamp, Heidi [D-ND] (Introduced 06/12/2013)|
|Latest Action:||06/12/2013 Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.169 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.