S.Res.215 - A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the Federal Government should not bail out any State.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Kirk, Mark Steven [R-IL] (Introduced 08/01/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Latest Action:||08/01/2013 Referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.215 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.