S.Res.301 - A resolution recognizing and supporting the goals and implementation of the National Alzheimer's Project Act and the National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease.113th Congress (2013-2014)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Durbin, Richard [D-IL] (Introduced 11/19/2013)|
|Committees:||Senate - Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions|
|Latest Action:||11/19/2013 Referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.301 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.