S.Res.412 - A resolution reaffirming the strong support of the United States Government for freedom of navigation and other internationally lawful uses of sea and airspace in the Asia-Pacific region, and for the peaceful diplomatic resolution of outstanding territorial and maritime claims and disputes.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.412 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Aviation and airports
- Congressional tributes
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy
- Navigation, waterways, harbors
- Pacific Ocean
- South Korea