S.Res.520 - A resolution condemning the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 and expressing condolences to the families of the victims.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.520 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Aviation and airports
- Conflicts and wars
- Congressional tributes
- European Union
- Government studies and investigations
- International organizations and cooperation
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- New Zealand
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- Transportation safety and security
- United Kingdom