S.Res.65 - A resolution strongly supporting the full implementation of United States and international sanctions on Iran and urging the President to continue to strengthen enforcement of sanctions legislation.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.65 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arms control and nonproliferation
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Middle East
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy
- Nuclear weapons
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- Trade restrictions