H.R.1151 - USPSTF Transparency and Accountability Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1151 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Congressional oversight
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health care quality
- Health information and medical records
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Medical research
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods