H.R.1656 - Secret Service Improvements Act of 2016114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1656 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal officials
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Protection of officials