H.R.1731 - National Cybersecurity Protection Advancement Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1731 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Emergency communications systems
- Government information and archives
- Infrastructure development
- Intergovernmental relations
- International organizations and cooperation
- Research and development
- Right of privacy
- State and local government operations