H.R.1891 - To extend the African Growth and Opportunity Act, the Generalized System of Preferences, the preferential duty treatment program for Haiti, and for other purposes.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1891 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Caribbean area
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Customs enforcement
- Government information and archives
- Latin America
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers
- Trade agreements and negotiations
- U.S. and foreign investments
- User charges and fees