H.R.1937 - National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1937 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Civil actions and liability
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Government information and archives
- Judicial review and appeals
- Land use and conservation
- Legal fees and court costs
- Licensing and registrations
- Strategic materials and reserves