H.R.1945 - Targeted Use of Sanctions for Killing Elephants and Rhinoceros Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1945 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Endangered and threatened species
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- Smuggling and trafficking
- Trade agreements and negotiations
- Trade restrictions
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection