H.R.2192 - PRO Students Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2192 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Consumer affairs
- Debt collection
- Education programs funding
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Higher education
- Licensing and registrations
- Marketing and advertising
- Student aid and college costs
- Wages and earnings