H.R.2989 - South Sudan Peace Promotion and Accountability Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2989 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflicts and wars
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Foreign property
- Government studies and investigations
- Human rights
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- South Sudan
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- United Nations
- Women's rights