H.R.3231 - Federal Intern Protection Act of 2016114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3231 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Age discrimination
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- Temporary and part-time employment